Re: [AMBER] problem with ionized residues

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 06:47:31 -0500

Hi Michael,
You may be able to find some parameters online, but they would not match
ff14SB and would need adjustment of atom types and so on. I can help with
that if you have something to modify. Otherwise you would need to build
your own, following the procedures in the supporting info of the ff14SB
paper. It should be fairly simple since it only had the single rotatable
bond. If you go that route, check back here if you run into specific
problems.
CS