Re: [AMBER] velocity auto correlation function

From: Vertika Gautam <vartikapisces.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:25:02 +0800

Thanks Daniel!

As per your advice now I am calculating correlation matrix. From the
archives I got this input suggested by you.

*reference average.rst7 *
*> trajin traj.nc <http://traj.nc> *
*> rms reference .CA *
*> matrix correl .CA out matrix_correl_CA.dat *

*If you would like the output by residue specify the 'byres' keyword in >
the 'matrix' command. *

may I know what is traj.nc?
Please help

Thanks