Re: [AMBER] Diffusion/msd cpptraj bug?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 08:41:14 -0700

Hi,

Admittedly the configure process could (and should) be made a bit
easier. By default cpptraj assumes you want certain libraries for full
functionality. In this case, bzlib is for reading bzip2-compressed
files (i.e. those with a .bz2 extension). The Amber configure script
automatically disables this when bzlib is not available. You can
either install the bzip2 development headers/libraries via your
package manager (I think it's usually called libbz2-dev or
bzip2-devel) or you can disable bzip2 support with '-nobzlib'. Typing
./configure --full-help will give you a full list of configure
options.

So try ./configure -amberlib -nobzlib gnu and see if that works.

-Dan