Re: [AMBER] Diffusion/msd cpptraj bug?

From: Timothy Christopher Schutt <tschutt.mymail.mines.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 23:43:56 -0700

I apologize for my slow reply - I did try that at first but it came up with
a BZLIB error. $AMBERHOME is set in the ~/.bashrc and the .bashrc is
sourced. This is what it gave me? I was lost so I went home and ate some
dinner first.

xxxxx$ ./configure -amberlib gnu

Assuming 64 bit architecture.
Using BLAS/LAPACK/ARPACK/NetCDF libraries in /home/mtux7/Software/amber14
SANDER API will be used if found.
Using gnu compilers
Installing cpptraj binary to
/home/mtux7/Software/Betacpptraj/cpptraj-master/bin

Testing C compiler:
  OK
Testing C++ compiler:
  OK
Testing Fortran compiler:
  OK
Checking BZLIB
./configure: line 131: ./testp: No such file or directory
  Error: Unable to compile using:
         g++ -I/home/mtux7/Software/amber14/include -o testp testp.cpp
-lbz2
  Please check your compiler settings or configure flags. Error follows:
testp.cpp:2:19: fatal error: bzlib.h: No such file or directory
 #include "bzlib.h"
                   ^
compilation terminated.

 Thanks for all the help, all of you!!