Re: [AMBER] long bond lengths after parmed.py setMolecules command in metal-containing system

From: Arjun Narayanan <arjun.nufc.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 08:19:59 -0500

So that did not work - leap is already bonding the iron to the other heme
nitrogens. If I use the bond command to try to bind those atoms to the
iron, I get an error saying "maximum coordination exceeded on" the iron,
which makes total sense if the iron is already bound to these atoms.

So I am back to the question of what residues are somehow disconnected from
other atoms in the same residue. As far as I can tell, it does not appear
to the heme or the molecular oxygen or the histidine that it is connected
to. Is there some way to have leap or parmed indicate which residue is
problematic?