Re: [AMBER] cpptraj molsurf: query on results

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 21:16:22 +0100

Hi Dan,

Many thanks. Much appreciated.

I’m now running surf and came across two issues:

1. I get warnings such as the one below. Are these a matter of concern?
---------- RUN BEGIN -------------------------------------------------

PARAMETER FILES:
 0: '4fqt_solv.prmtop', 48516 atoms, 15106 res, box: Trunc. Oct., 14858 mol, 14838 solvent, 50 frames

INPUT TRAJECTORIES:
 0: 'prod_0-100ns.nc' is a NetCDF AMBER trajectory, Parm 4fqt_solv.prmtop (Trunc. Oct. box) (reading 50 of 10001)
  Coordinate processing will occur on 50 frames.
TIME: Run Initialization took 0.0000 seconds.

BEGIN TRAJECTORY PROCESSING:
ACTION SETUP FOR PARM '4fqt_solv.prmtop' (1 actions):
  0: [surf IntRes :222 out Tyr222.dat]
        LCPO surface area will be calculated for 21 atoms.
        21 solute atoms.
Warning: Using carbon SA parms for unknown atom 3985 type IP
Warning: Using carbon SA parms for unknown atom 3986 type IP
etc etc etc

2. For Lysine specifically I also get negative values. Example below? Any explanation for this?

#Frame IntRes
       1 24.9420
       2 -49.4338
       3 30.4749