Re: [AMBER] Need Amber entropy calculated values

From: Ayesha Kanwal <ayesha_comsian.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 13:51:38 +0500

Respected Jason,
I just want values as a sample because I want to plot graph on it. That's why I was asking for that.

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Ayesha Kanwal <ayesha_comsian.hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Amber users,
> If any one have entropy values calculated by using amber advanced tutorial
> then please inbox me I want them in csv format.

​his request does not make any sense. Entropy is system-dependent, so if
you don't know what system the entropies came from (or how they were
calculated)​, then they are no different from random numbers.

HTH,