[AMBER] Gist calculation on clustered structures

From: <peter.schmidtke.discngine.servier.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 07:23:01 +0000

Hello,

I wondered if there is any literature or advice whether gist calculations could potentially be done on clustered conformations rather than fixed proteins and lengthy trajectories. Basically I have very long trajectories that I cluster around an area of interest and I end up with quite a large number of frames in a "stable" state.
I guess the best way would be to check for convergence with this method versus a constrained trajectory, but I wanted to know if somebody actually did that already or not.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Peter Schmidtke