Re: [AMBER] Right metal ion model

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 11:39:13 -0500

Hi Anu,

The 12-6 LJ model is easier to use than the 12-6-4 LJ-type model and could make your simulation faster, since AMBER only supports 12-6-4 simulation in the cpu version but supports 12-6 simulation in both cpu and gpu version. If you are using cpus to run AMBER and want to get more accurate results, the 12-6-4 LJ model is reommended.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei