Re: [AMBER] Water diffusion constant obtained in Nose-Hoover thermostat in Amber14+AmberTools15

From: Christina Bergonzo <cbergonzo.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 06:33:03 -0700

Hi Jinfeng,

The difference you see (which I don't think is huge) is most likely due to
an imperfect translation of the MD input from DL POLy to Amber. Diffusion
properties of water are very sensitive to many input parameters (as Hannes
indicated). The best discussion of this was published here:

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct400109a

-Christina