Re: [AMBER] Problem when using lipid14 force filed in Amber 11

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:06:51 -0800

UGH!!!!

No do NOT do this - who knows what crazy frankenstein combination of parameters you will get doing something like this. :-(

Please work through the following tutorial: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial16/

And follow each step exactly and see if this works. If it does not then it suggests something is messed up with your AMBER installation.

All the best
Ross