Re: [AMBER] Problem when using lipid14 force filed in Amber 11

From: Bin Wang <ben.wangbj.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 13:40:45 -0500

Dr. Walker, Dr. Case, and Jean-Marc,

Thank you all for your kindly help. This time I add all .lib and .dat files
I can find in the leapin, and it works. It is shown below.

source leaprc.lipid14
source leaprc.lipid11
source leaprc.ff12SB
loadoff /opt/amber14/dat/leap/lib/lipid11.lib
loadoff /opt/amber14/dat/leap/lib/lipid14.lib
loadoff /opt/amber14/dat/leap/lib/lipid14_supp.lib
loadamberparams frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p
loadamberparams /opt/amber14/dat/leap/parm/lipid14.dat
loadamberparams /opt/amber14/dat/leap/parm/lipid11.dat
m = loadpdb membrane.pdb

I do need to read the manual more carefully.
I guess I got all of these format problems because I use the charged lipid
molecule POPS?