Re: [AMBER] python error when using pdb4amber

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 08:47:50 -0500

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Vasantha Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear David
>
> I also had same problem with AMBER 12+ AMBER tool 14
>
> In my case I have located the the "pdb4amber" in the below directory
>
> DIR is $AMBERHOME/amber14/AmberTools/src/amberlite/pdb4amber05

​This is the raw source code. It gets processed and installed to
$AMBERHOME/bin. You need to use that copy.

> When I run ./pdb4amber it gives following error.
>
> bash: ./pdb4amber: PYTHONEXE: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

​PYTHONEXE gets replaced with the name of the actual Python interpreter.
This error is expected if you try to run pdb4amber from the source code
directory.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University