Re: [AMBER] Angle calculation between two structures

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 17:24:55 +0000

Hi Daniel,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I just have a quick query here. In my
case, <mask1> in ' vector V1 corrplane <mask1> ' comes from the starting
structure of simulation and <mask2> in ' vector V2 corrplane <mask2> '
comes from each frame of the simulation trajectory. This means, every time
when the 'dotangle' is calculated the V1 remains constant (as the vector
comes from starting structure) and V2 get update from frame to frame. I
just wonder whether this can be possible with the steps you suggested.

Many thanks once again

Anu