[AMBER] Angle calculation between two structures

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 12:58:21 +0000

Dear Amber users,

The protein I am working with have three domains. Now I am trying to
calculate a dihedral angle defined by two structures, the starting
structure and a snapshot from simulation trajectory. More precisely, a
plane is drawn between the center of mass of three domains, and the
dihedral angle of interest is formed by this plane from starting structure
and a simulation snapshot. I just wondering possibilities of doing such an
angle calculation with CPPTRAJ.

Any help is appreciated

Anu