Re: [AMBER] X-OS-P-X and X-os-p5-X AMBER99SB and GAFF parameters mismatch

From: tarak karmakar <tarak20489.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 20:09:13 +0530

Hi Hannes,
Thanks for looking at my problem.
Yes, I realized the differences by looking at other similar parameters,
such as,
 X C C X 9 180.0 15.16700 2 ; Junmei et al, 1999
and,
X -c -c -X 4 1.200 180.000 2.000

Yes, I have used acepype to generate the gaff parameters and running
simulation with gromacs.
I avoided RB parameters that are listed in the acepype output file for some
reason.

In gaff.dat file that is present in the following amber archive,
http://archive.ambermd.org/201111/att-0689/gaff.dat
the aforementioned numbers are there.

Could you please comment on the issue that I am facing in my simulation?

Thanks,
Tarak

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 7:50 PM, Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk