Re: [AMBER] X-OS-P-X and X-os-p5-X AMBER99SB and GAFF parameters mismatch

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:20:27 +0000

Similar does not mean the same. The former is apparently data for the
nucleotide force field while GAFF is a general force field for small
organic ligands. There may have been reasons why the dihedrals have
been chosen to be different.

Nevertheless note that none of these files are AMBER files. I guess you
have prepared your simulation setup with acpype and are running
simulations with Gromacs?