Re: [AMBER] premed.MPI warning

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 08:45:10 -0500

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016, George Tzotzos wrote:

> Note: The following floating-point exceptions are signalling: IEEE_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO

One would think you ought to be worried about this, but I've seen these and
ignored them....never finding the origin.

If you can create a short run that illustrates the problem, you could post the
files and we will try to reproduce it. (We'd need to know compiler details,
etc.) Alternatively, compile a debug version of whatever program it is you
are running (sander? pmemd?) and see if that gives you more detailed
information.

....dac