[AMBER] q4md-forcefieldtools is back with new features

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 07:09:20 +0100

Dear All,

Many users have sent emails to amber[at]ambermd.org,
q4md-fft[at]q4md-forcefieldtools.org,
contact[at]q4md-forcefieldtools.org and to my personal email address
to find out why the q4md-forcefieldtools.org web site was closed.

We encountered several problems at q4md-forcefieldtools making the web
site unavailable for several months: (i) migration to a new php
version and to a new server (virtual) machine, (ii) rebuilding of the
entire q4md-forcefieldtools web site (with new features), (iii) a
series of power cuts (seven jobs were lost...) with hardware problems,
etc...

I also got some personal problems: I had to stop my research
activities during several months making the web site simply closed.
Consequently I ask all of You to apologize me for these troubles...

Anyway, the q4md-forcefieldtools.org web site is now reopen - with a
simplified registration procedure. Former users of (R.E.D. Server and)
R.E.D. Server Development, which had a private account must
re-register to get a new private account!

New PyRED and PBS script versions are now available at R.E.D. Server
Development.

New features will be implemented in the q4md-forcefieldtools.org web
site during the next weeks: (i) mirror sites [upjv (France, Amiens) vs
Sanford (USA, San Diego) vs ...], (ii) http -> https, (iii) bug
corrections because of this new web site architecture, etc...

See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org

regards, Francois

           F.-Y. Dupradeau
                 ---