Re: [AMBER] Problems with tleap when generating gib structures

From: Levan Tsereteli <Levan.Tsereteli.mpikg.mpg.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 18:11:18 +0000

Thanks Jason

To build system by adding chunks its working however tail and head dont find each other properly. And I don't really know how to make tleap recognize proper positions. The error when building longer systems is very strange. I will write it here more specifically may be somebody has encountered it already. So when I want to build up 122 monomers its failing with "sequence: Improper number of arguments!" comment:

sequence: Improper number of arguments!
usage: sequence <LIST>
impose: Argument #1 is type String must be of type: [unit]
usage: impose <unit> <residueseqlist> <internalslistlist>
impose: Argument #1 is type String must be of type: [unit]
usage: impose <unit> <residueseqlist> <internalslistlist>
impose: Argument #1 is type String must be of type: [unit]
usage: impose <unit> <residueseqlist> <internalslistlist>
sugar: expected 'default'
   or: set default <parameter> <value>
saveAmberParm: Argument #1 is type String must be of type: [unit]
usage: saveAmberParm <unit> <topologyfile> <coordfile>
saveMol2: Argument #1 is type String must be of type: [unit]
<option> = 0 for Default atom types
<option> = 1 for AMBER atom types
        Quit

And when units are more then 122 even for 123, its failing with:

Monovalent ion parameters for Ewald and TIP3P water from Joung & Cheatham JPCB (2008)
ERROR: syntax error

ERROR: syntax error

ERROR: syntax error

ERROR: syntax error

For the less then 122 units its all ok.

May be somebody had the similar problem ?

Thanks a lot

levan