Re: [AMBER] Problems with tleap when generating gib structures

From: Levan Tsereteli <Levan.Tsereteli.mpikg.mpg.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 16:51:12 +0000

No it did not work. When I am generating 123 units its all ok. If I am adding just one unit more everything breaks.
with the following error. Have no idea what to do next. Any help will be appreciated.

Monovalent ion parameters for Ewald and TIP3P water from Joung & Cheatham JPCB (2008)
ERROR: syntax error

ERROR: syntax error

ERROR: syntax error

ERROR: syntax error