Re: [AMBER] free energy of solvation of small molecules

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:11:33 +0200

OK thanks again, also I don’t have a protein…. only two different small molecules, but I guess it is possible to do it.

Thanks!!

Very useful help, I appreciate a lot.

Fabian

Dr. Fabian Glaser
Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser at technion dot ac dot il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
http://bku.technion.ac.il