Re: [AMBER] free energy of solvation of small molecules

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 17:35:04 +0200

Dear Hannes,

Thanks a lot, it looks very interesting and relevant, my molecules are much larger (ritonavir and darunavir) but still I maybe able to use similar ideas.

Best wishes,

Fabian

Dr. Fabian Glaser
Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser at technion dot ac dot il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
http://bku.technion.ac.il