Re: [AMBER] error with NMA calculation

From: Mohammad <mohammad.alaraby.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 22:36:34 -0700

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your support. I looked at the output error (sorry I named the
job incorrectly that's why didn't see this in the beginning). It has
lots of errors that start with:

/var/spool/torque/mom_priv/jobs/9489199.yak.local.SC: line 9: purge:
command not found
[n248:16483] 1 more process has sent help message help-mpi-runtime.txt /
mpi_init:warn-fork
[n248:16483] Set MCA parameter "orte_base_help_aggregate" to 0 to see
all help / error messages
[n248:16483] 10 more processes have sent help message
help-mpi-runtime.txt / mpi_init:warn-fork
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.0016720636

--------
and then lots of "line minimizer aborted", so I skip them
--------

/var/spool/torque/mom_priv/jobs/9489199.yak.local.SC: line 9: purge:
command not found
[n248:16483] 1 more process has sent help message help-mpi-runtime.txt /
mpi_init:warn-fork
[n248:16483] Set MCA parameter "orte_base_help_aggregate" to 0 to see
all help / error messages
[n248:16483] 10 more processes have sent help message
help-mpi-runtime.txt / mpi_init:warn-fork
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.0016720636

I am trying now your other debugging hints. Let me know if you have
further suggestions (much appreciated).

Regards,

Mohammad