Re: [AMBER] For atom: .R<Na+ 264>.A<Na+ 1> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for type: IP

From: Sumra Wajid Abbasi 30-FBAS/MSBI/F09 <sumra.msbi30.iiu.edu.pk>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 12:01:31 +0500

Dear David

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.. Actually tried to setup my system
first without loading inos94.lib but i received an error regarding Mg+2
ions, so just to remove that error I Ioaded ions94.lib.

Best

Sumra Wajid Abbasi
PhD Scholar
Computational Biology Lab, National Center for Bioinformatics
Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad-45320 Pakistan.