Re: [AMBER] Lipid14 simulation :MC Barostat vs Berendsen Barostat and NTR=1

From: Ross Walker <rosscwalker.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 09:11:49 -0800

Hi Joshi,

Yes we have seen similar behavior with the MC barostat vs Berendsen and are still looking into it to figure out what is going on. We think it is related to the use of anisotropic boundary with the MC barostat. For now the suggestion is to stick with the Berendsen barostat for Lipid bilayer simulations.

With regards to the NTR=1 question - can you provide more details please. Your mdin and mdout files and also the command lines you are using for each stage of the run would be helpful.

All the best
Ross