Re: [AMBER] Gpu info

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:41:07 -0800

Hi Carlos,

This will work fine in Ubuntu 14.04 and also fine with AMBER. However it has the third party cooler. This is fine if this is the only GPU in the system but these multi-fan cards are not good if you put more than one GPU in a box. For that's it's better to stick to cards with the reference ducted design.

E.g. this style: http://amzn.to/1Pqj5qK

All the best
Ross