Re: [AMBER] cpptraj uses huge memory space while doing molsurf calculation

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 13:16:31 +0000

Dear Daniel,

Sorry for the delayed reply and thanks for your prompt reply. I tried as
you suggested. Such a jump in memory usage happens only when I do the
molsurf calculation with entire complex (1- 505) and with 202-407. The
calculation was successful with 1-201 and 408-505. It also worked fine when
I did calculation with :1-202,408-505 together. Its quiet surprising what
is going wrong with the rest of the protein.

Many thanks

Anu