Re: [AMBER] NMR restraints + minimization+Could not find cntrl namelist

From: V. Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 21:57:17 +0100

Dear David

Yes, that post from 2000. Yet for my present problem that tutorial is
highly suited. I have annealed my peptide in GB model with igb=5, now from
this best structure (GB) I want to refine it in explicit solvent with
restraints ON i.e restrained dynamics(rMD) for 20 ps with loop.

I'm currently using amber12. Could I request you "input files" or link to
find for input files with restraints on for explicit solvent.

In fact, input file didn't work when I adjusted the space similar to
working inputs of amber 12.

thanks in advance..

Best wishes
Vince

PS: Its a modified peptide and I have only NOEs and hydrogen bond
restraints.