[AMBER] NMR restraints + minimization+Could not find cntrl namelist

From: V. Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:21:42 +0100

Dear Amber Users

I am trying to minimize my peptide in tip3pbox as demonstrated in this link
http://ambermd.org/doc6/html/AMBER-sh-4.2.html
But in the output file I am getting "Could not find cntrl namelist " (input
below) It seems to me that my input file is correct. Could any one suggest
me
whats going on.

command used:

sander -O -i min1.in -o min1.out -p prmtop_WATER -c inpcrd_WATER -r
min1.rdt -ref inpcrd_WATER

Minimization with NMR restraints:input file
===============================

PEP:Minimization protocol for water molecules and counter ions only

 &cntrl
  imin=1,
  ncyc=50, maxcyc=1000,
  nmropt=1,
  ntc=2, tol=0.000001,
  cut=9.0,
  ntpr=100,
  ntb=1,
  ntr=1,
 /
 &wt type='REST', istep1=0,istep2=1000,value1=1.0,
         value2=1.0,
 /
 &wt type='END'
 /
LISTIN=POUT
LISTOUT=POUT
DISANG=RST_NOE_hahbhghd_hb1
Group input for restrained atoms
  10.0
RES 1 20
END
END

Thanks
Vince

PS: I took best structure from GB simulates annealing and put it in TIP3PBOX