Re: [AMBER] ncorr in rotdif command seems redundant to me. Please help.

From: Jose Borreguero <borreguero.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 06:28:43 -0500

Dear dac & dan,

Thanks for your clarifications, now I understand the role of ncorr. I'll be
reading also Wong & Case's paper.

I was also wondering if there was any kind of "ensemble average" when
calculating the correlation function by averaging over different trajectory
chunks. For instance, if ncorr=1000 then calculating C(t) over frames
[0,1000], [1000,2000], [2000,3000],... and then doing the average of these
C(t)'s. From what I gather this average is not an option right now, correct?

-Jose