Re: [AMBER] ff14SB acetylated residues

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 05:43:11 -0500

there were none developed as part of ff14SB, but others may have developed
new parameters. if they were developed for ff99SB or other Amber force
fields, you can probably use them but you would need to make adjustments to
the atom types. contact me for help with that if you find a parameter
library to use.