[AMBER] rMD || Distance-Restrained Molecular Dynamics Refinement in Explicit Solvent (AMBER) -- SCRIPT

From: V. Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 13:29:08 +0100

Dear AMBER users

Could request I request scripts for rMD |or| Distance-Restrained Molecular
Dynamics Refinement in Explicit Solvent for AMBER 12 with AMBERTOOL-13. I
have used one from the internet but it led to volume limit errorr with
vlimit=10, I have changed to vlimti=20, still for few steps it cross like
200. So I have tried to perform rMD at in the range 25-30°C still I gor the
same error. I would highly appreciate if some give me correct scripts.

thanks
Vince