Re: [AMBER] ions cannot be viewed in gaussview

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 14:04:04 -0300

I can open your file normally in Chimera. VMD also doesn't recognize the
Na+ ions, and I don't have access to GaussView now.

One suggestion: try to replace the first "+" sign in the Na+ lines by a
space. This worked for VMD and it recognized the pdb file after this
change. I believe this should solve the problem for GaussView as well.

Gustavo.