Re: [AMBER] jfastw=4 and vlimit exceeded

From: Ruth Helena Tichauer <rhtichau.laas.fr>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 17:08:38 +0200

Hello Jason,

Thank you a lot for the answer, I’ll check it carefully.

If I understand well then, with the input file I’m using, the three water molecules in the QM region aren’t constrained: nor by shake (because of the noshakemask) neither by settle (because of jfastw=4) and the rest of the water molecules are constrained using shake, is that right?

If so, is there any way to remove the constrains using settle from the three water molecules in the QM region only? Because when I run the same molecular dynamics simulation without jfastw=4 I don’t have this problem (even though the run is not over yet..).