[AMBER] adQMMM multiple solvation regions

From: Covington, Cody Lance <cody.l.covington.Vanderbilt.Edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:03:31 +0000

Hello All

I am modeling solvation with molecules that have separated hydrogen bonding regions, and I would like to use adQMMM. In the Amber15 manual it appears as though only 1 atom may defined as the center by which all solvent distances are calculated, this using the keyword qm_center_atom_id.

Would it be currently possible to specify a mask for the qm_center_atom_id quantity? (instead of defining a very large solvation radius that is necessary to capture the solvation of both parts). Or would I have to implement that myself?

Cody