Re: [AMBER] Installing AMBER

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 08:17:06 -0400

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015, Wong Li Zhe wrote:

> I am new to using Linux (Fedora).
> I am having difficulty in installing AMBER12.
>
> The following message keep appearing when I ./configure --help:
>
> /bin/csh/ not found in your system.

Please see the link "Running Amber on Ubuntu, Fedora or SUSE Linux" at the
Amber web site. It shows you the command to install the needed system
software.

> On another note, I don't have access to the root password.

You need to find this, perhaps from the owner of the machine. If that
person doesn't want to release the root password, ask him or her to
install the necessary system utilities, as described on the web page
mentioned above.

....dac