Re: [AMBER] Freeze atoms to DM

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 16:33:00 -0300

Hi Marcelo,

You cannot run MD if there are missing parameters for your system. Just “freezing” some of the atoms will not work.

What I’d suggest is that, if parameters are not available, you should try to generate the missing parameters by using one of the many available methods. The choice of the specific method you use may depend on your system. With more details, some people on this list may be able to help you choose.

Gustavo Seabra