Re: [AMBER] glycam parameter file

From: Batuhan Kav <bkav13.ku.edu.tr>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:45:09 +0200

Dear Jason,

Thank you for the answer. I checked the energies for both file sets and
obtained 2.9871E+02 from one and 2.9268E+02 from the other. So, they are
not identical, but since they are very close to each other, d o you
think it will be safe to assume both files are the same?

Batuhan Konsole output

Konsole output2.9871E+02 Konsole output 2.9871E+02