Re: [AMBER] SHAKE&Vlimit

From: 罗艳玲 <201421150057.mail.bnu.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 19:48:51 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Thanks, Jason! Maybe I didn't express it clearly.The work get shake erreos with a timestep of 1 fs. In order to see what's wrong, I have tried one production with a timestep of 0.5 fs and printed out the result every 1 step. But the similation ended up normally with a very large output file. And I couldn't open it. At that moment, I think there is nothing wrong with my system.
So I redo the preoduction with the result printing out every 1000 steps(timestep 0.5 fs), then there are many vlimit warnings. But the work continue. I wonder if the work succeeds, may I believe the result? And what can cause such vlimit warnings?
Thanks~