Re: [AMBER] Michaelis complex

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:34:12 -0400

thanks, that's a very helpful feature. of course people should think about
whether the remaining terms are still reasonable since it's a different
molecule now. for example, should the atom types or partial charges change?
I can imagine lots of cases where deleting a bond would be useful, but
other cases where people should probably generate a new prmtop from
scratch, depending on exactly what they are trying to learn. just adding
that here in case people read the archives...