Re: [AMBER] query

From: Nic Steussy <csteussy.purdue.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 11:47:56 -0400

   I had a similar issue with 2 ligands in my protein. I solved it by
   separating them into separate files files. I then processed them
   separately.
   e.g.
   antechamber -i ligand_c.pdb -fi pdb -o ligand_c.mol2 -fo mol2 -nc -1 -c bcc
   -s 2
   antechamber -i ligand_d.pdb -fi pdb -o ligand_d.mol2 -fo mol2 -nc -1 -c bcc
   -s 2
   parmchk -i ligand_c.mol2 -f mol2 -o ligand_c.frcmod
   parmchk -i ligand_d.mol2 -f mol2 -o ligand_d.frcmod
   tleap;
   loadamberparams ligand_c.frcmod
   loadamberparams ligand_d.frcmod
   ligc = loadmol2 ligand_c.mol2