Re: [AMBER] query

From: ankita mehta <mehtaroadies.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 15:57:32 +0530

Actually , residue 823 is the GDP ..AS There are three chains in the
structure so there are three GDPs in the Pdb file...they are rsidue 823 ,
824 and 825... Problem is leap is recognizing one of them only ...when i
generate the structure from topology and inpcrd there is only one
gdp.......so i said structure is faulty.....tell me the way out how should
i rename them i mean where should i do this.............so that leap
recognizes all three differently......
thnks in advance!