Re: [AMBER] cyclic peptides and bond command in leap

From: Jonathan Gough <jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 15:55:49 -0400

The one followup question I have is...

Thy cyclic peptide has an un-natural bond. An Internal LYS.NZ--ASP.CG amide
bond.

leap (as far as I can tell) made the bond. However, ff14SB doesn't have the
requisite bond/angle/torsion parameters for the non-native LYS-ASP amide
bond. (hence why I was asking about needing to make a new residue). At the
most basic level it's just an aliphatic amide bond, is there a way to
import these from gaff yet retaining the rest of the ff14SB parameters?