Re: [AMBER] sqm

From: Sofia Vasilakaki <svasilak.chem.uoa.gr>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 22:37:41 +0300

So, if you also set the qmmm_int=1 (which I guess is the default value),
you get geometry opt base on the electric field of external point charges,
is that right?

Cause then, if you have a metal ion or a deprotonated amino acid close to
the inhibitor then its charges should be different from using antechamber
where the external charges are not taking in to account. Am I right?

Thank you,
Sofia V.