Re: [AMBER] No output

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 14:02:09 -0700

Hi Damiano,

The relevant error is this one:

At line 463 of file mdin_ctrl_dat.F90 (unit = 5, file = 'LAMPLP_MD2.in')
Fortran runtime error: Cannot match namelist object name restraint_mask

You are using PMEMD v12 and if memory serves (don't have the code or manual in front of me right now) the restraint_mask input approach is not supported in that version of pmemd - you have to use the more traditional group based input.

The alternative if it does support it is that you are missing a comma after some of your lines, ntwr for example. This does not normally cause a problem but some compiler versions can be more picky than others.

You also need an initial space before &cntrl. So ' &cntrl' rather than '&cntrl' - same goes for the trailing / and your &wt.

All the best
Ross