[AMBER] FW: No output

From: Damiano Spadoni <enxds6.nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 20:52:00 +0000

Hi Amber users,

I'm trying to run the following script for the production step of my simulation:

module load amber

cd /work/e280/e280/enxds6/PLP

export MPICH_FAST_MEMCPY=1
export MPI_COL_OPT_ON=1

aprun -n 96 pmemd.MPI -O -i LAMPLP_MD2.in -o LAMPLP_MD1.out -p LAMPLP.prmtop -c LAMPLP_heat2fs.rst -r LAMPLP_MD1.rst -x LAMPLP_MD1.mdcrd -ref LAMPLP.inpcrd
echo "DONE"

but it stops immediately with the message:
ModuleCmd_Load.c(226):ERROR:105: Unable to locate a modulefile for 'null'
ModuleCmd_Load.c(226):ERROR:105: Unable to locate a modulefile for 'null'
At line 463 of file mdin_ctrl_dat.F90 (unit = 5, file = 'LAMPLP_MD2.in')
Fortran runtime error: Cannot match namelist object name restraint_mask
[NID 00124] 2015-09-12 21:41:19 Apid 17488296: initiated application termination
Application 17488296 exit codes: 2
Application 17488296 exit signals: Killed
Application 17488296 resources: utime ~0s, stime ~5s, Rss ~7216, inblocks ~44814, outblocks ~121023
DONE

while the output file produced is simply a reminder of my input file I used for it:

| PMEMD implementation of SANDER, Release 12

| Run on 09/12/2015 at 21:41:19

  [-O]verwriting output

File Assignments:
| MDIN: LAMPLP_MD2.in
| MDOUT: LAMPLP_MD1.out
| INPCRD: LAMPLP_heat2fs.rst
| PARM: LAMPLP.prmtop
| RESTRT: LAMPLP_MD1.rst
| REFC: LAMPLP.inpcrd
| MDVEL: mdvel
| MDEN: mden
| MDCRD: LAMPLP_MD1.mdcrd
| MDINFO: mdinfo
|LOGFILE: logfile

 Here is the input file:

1ns MD with distance restraints on Fe4S4 - CYS
 &cntrl
  imin = 0, irest = 1, ntx = 7,
  ntb = 2, pres0 = 1.0, ntp = 1,
  taup = 2.0,
  cut = 10.0, ntr = 1,
  ntc = 2,
  ntf = 2,
  tempi = 300.0, temp0 = 300.0,
  ntt = 3, ig = -1, gamma_ln = 1.0,
  nstlim = 500000, dt = 0.002,
  ioutfm=1, iwrap=1,
  ntpr = 500, ntwx = 500, ntwr = 1000
  restraint_mask = ':1639, 1642, 1645, 1648',
  restraint_wt = 1.0
  vlimit = 2.0, nmropt = 1
 /
 &wt type = 'END' /

Does anybody know what does exactly mean?!

Many thanks,
Damiano

message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the
University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.