Re: [AMBER] closest command in cpptraj

From: Joseph Baker <bakerj.tcnj.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 18:22:57 +0000

Hi Dan,

I'm trying to go back to the loadcrd approach to streamline this a bit, but
when I include the solvent :A and crdaction closestA closest 10 :1-4 lines,
I get an error from cpptraj that

Warning: Parm test.parm7 does not contain solvent.

So it seems like the solvent :A command isn't compatible with a trajectory
that is loaded using loadcrd? Script I am currently using is pasted below.

parm ../../test.parm7
loadcrd test.nc closestA
solvent :A
crdaction closestA strip :B outprefix noB
crdaction closestA closest 10 :1-4
crdaction closestA autoimage
crdout closestA noB.nc
run