Re: [AMBER] GPU EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 07:59:16 -0700

Hi M.,

It will probably work fine - although you should test it. I wouldn't trust that ACX cooling system much - will create a ton of turbulence - sometimes I wonder if the people designing these have ever heard of aerodynamics. So You may have issues with the card in the long run - although you may not.

Try the following validation suite - set the GPUS to 1 in the top of the script - run it for 40+ tests and see if the log file you get contains always the same number. Will take around 24 hours to run. If it doesn't then return the card as faulty.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/708185/GPU_Validation_Test.tar.gz

All the best
Ross