Re: [AMBER] Question about AMBER energy decomposition

From: Lee-Ping Wang <leeping.stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 06:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Jason; I did something similar where I created a separate set of parameter files that zeros out the improper torsions; that allows me to isolate the improper torsion contribution to the energy. :)

Since this was just for verifying the correctness of the AMBER-FB15 parameter conversion, it didn't have to be efficient.

Thanks,

- Lee-Ping